Come home to your true nature on the beautiful island of Maui for a 5 night women’s wellness retreat. Immerse yourself in the healing practices of Yoga & Ayurveda, be in community, connect with nature, and RELAX. Tune into your natural rhythms by giving yourself an opportunity to slow down & fill up
You will be completely taken care of during your time on retreat. We will provide 3 vegetarian meals a day prepared by a local chef with locally grown food. Giving yourself permission to design your own experience by choosing from daily offerings such as; morning meditation, therapeutic yoga, and wellness workshops. With reverence for the sacred land of Maui we will learn about the island and its rich culture while exploring waterfalls, beaches, and guided hikes.
- 5 nights accommodation at Banyan Tree Bed & Breakfast
- Daily morning meditation and yoga practices
- Evening sound healing & therapeutic yoga
- 3 delicious locally sourced meals a day + coffee & tea
- Ayurveda seasonal self care & herbal apothecary workshop
- Guided nature excursions, mandala making experience
- Quiet & secluded accommodation with salt water pool
- Time to relax, restore & recharge!
- Transport from airport to Banyan Bed & Breakfast
We will stay together at The Banyan Tree House Bed & Breakfast located on 2 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the slopes of Haleakala in Upcountry Maui.
This will be a small intimate retreat with a max of 10 guests. With the exception of optional excursions everything will take place in house from meals to yoga & workshops. Once you arrive you can sit back and relax enjoying the lush garden and salt water pool.
Space is limited with 4 private rooms available for individuals seeking their own space and 3 shared rooms indented to occupy 6 guests total. Shared rooms have two beds. If you are traveling with a friend we ask you book a shared room. For those traveling individually we will arrange room situation accordingly.
You can check out Banyan Tree Bed & Breakfast by clicking here
Your retreat Guides
I believe nature can heal us all. When we take time to slow down and connect with the elements of the world we live in we begin to notice the similarities. I have always felt very called to nature and her wisdom, the practices of Yoga & Ayurveda have provided me with a foundation to this relationship, they are the outline to how I live.
As we remember to look in towards our own heart we naturally begin to connect with the heart of the universe. I am honored to hold space for this intimate women’s retreat as an opportunity to come hOMe to our natural rhythms.
I am a passionate, life-long learner drawn to holistic self-healing through Ayurveda, Pranayama, and Yoga Asana. Living on Maui, this abundant land has led me to develop a deep appreciation for the healing benefits of the plant kingdom and feel in tune with my true nature more than ever. I truly believe that when we are living in harmony with nature healing can happen.
It is my intention to share this with others and hold space for this experience here on Maui. Hawaii helps remind us and teach us mother earth is alive; a living, breathing, moving planet.
Is this retreat for me?
Yes! Our intention is to make this retreat suitable for all women, all ages. It doesn’t matter wether you have rich knowledge of yoga & natural living or none at all. It is our deepest desire to create a space that is safe and comfortable for everyone. Your time on retreat will give you an opportunity to relax, be in community, practice yoga, learn wholistic health, participate in new self care practices, eat vibrant healthy foods, explore the island of Maui and so much more. We hope you leave this retreat feeling relaxed, rejuvenated, and ready for all the gifts and challenges life has in store.
Payments, Policies & travel info
Early Bird Pricing, until August 1st
Full pricing starts August 1st
- Deposit of $600 to hold your space
- Early bird price paid in full by July 1, 2022
- Deposit is non refundable
- You will fly into Kahului (OGG)
- Arrival October 10th, check in is after 4pm
- Departure October 15th, check out is 11am
- Transport from airport not included, we will do our best to arrange ride sharing
- 65 days (8.3.22) prior to the start of the retreat you may receive a full refund minus deposit.
- 65 days or less before retreat, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund due to non refundable food & accommodation expenses
- Due to our current global situation we will work with everyone to support the best outcome.
- Maui is a tropical oasis with diverse microclimates. Our accommodation is located the town of Makawao
- We can expect beautiful days, rain showers, rainbows and near perfect evening weather.
- It’ best to be prepared for anything 🙂
- Currently no covid test is required for Hawaii
- We kindly ask you provide a negative test upon arrival
Please contact for more details:
Juicy Investment Options:
7 Day Summer Immersion Staycation Retreat Experience (10% discount to Elka Yoga Fall 2021 YTT included with 7 day purchase.)
Early bird discount
(paid in full by June 21st)
All costs included
includes hat & t-shirt
(includes $25 fee for multiple payment)
Pay two $460 payments by July 11th
Day Pass Options for Summer Immersion Staycation Retreat Experience (includes hat & t-shirt)
Monday, July 12th
(includes welcoming ceremony treats)
Tuesday, July 13th
Wednesday, July 14th
(includes surfboard rental)
Thursday, July 15th
Friday, July 16th
(includes Choco Vinyasa Event ticket)
Saturday, July 17th
(includes SUP board rental)
Sunday, July 18th
(includes a delicious vegetarian Brunch)